The development is under construction and will offer leasing opportunities across various buildings, providing a range of possibilities for space configurations and building signage. Leasing starts at ± 1,015 sq. ft. Mission Village is anchored by Save-On-Foods and Shoppers Drug Mart.
The new grocery-anchored retail village is designed to offer a desirable mix of retail and services to meet the community’s daily needs. The development is highly anticipated; residents currently drive 8 km to the closest major grocery store and other everyday amenities.
- Anchored by Save-On-Foods and Shoppers Drug Mart
- ± 100,000 sq. ft. new retail village
- Leasing options start at ± 1,015 sq. ft.
- Zoning: Village Centre (VC1)
- Serving surrounding neighbourhoods with high-income families (median household income close to $175,000)
- The area is a major focus of growth and surrounding residential is being densified
- Located next to the new Canyon Falls Middle School, which accommodates 750 students